List to identify the beast - Anti-Christ 27th Jul 2017
Characteristics of the beast (Anti-Christ) Dan 2, 7, 11 & Rev 13; 16, 17
Jesus before he left his disciples warned them about false Christs and false prophets (Mt 24:24) in later days. Although there have been many false Christs (Anti-Christs) and false prophets throughout history, it is important to know the signs or marks of the main anti-Christ in these last days. Remember the purpose of Anti-Christ is seeking to be in the place of Christ – an attempt to imitate things Jesus did for people and to be treated, received, and worshipped by people as Jesus Christ but is not Christ. Thanks God the Bible had given a lot of tips to figure that out in any generation. Notice that just two or three points do not make anyone the anti-Christ toward the time of trouble mentioned by Prophet Daniel (Dan 12). Satan ultimately is the anti-Christ but he uses people to deceive people. The real Anti-Christ shall have fulfilled all but not limited to the following criteria in the scriptures.
- It is a global power that: Think to change time and law (Dan 7:25)
- Has ten horns and seven heads (Rev 13:1) –
- Has seven mountains of her headquarter (Rev. 17:9)
- Assumes multiples features/faces (Leopard, bear, lion- Rev 13:2)
- Had uprooted three horns (kingdom/powers – Dan 7:8).
- Has a mouth speaking great things (Rev. 13:5)
- Has name of blasphemy, blaspheme God and that dwell on land (Rev 13:1,6)
- Had been part of Satanic trinity – Dragon, beast, and false prophet (Rev. 16:13)
- Deceives nations and tongues that dwell on earth whose names aren’t in Lamb’s book
- (Make people (kings & inhabitants of earth)drunk of her wine of fornication – (Rev. 17:2)
- Had been given power/seat by the Dragon or Satan (Rev 13:2)
- Arrayed with purple and scarlet color, decked with gold and precious stones (Rev. 17:4)
- Rich and has been a prosecuting power of Christians (Saints)- make war with saints and overcome them (Rev. 13:7,15)
- Is drunk with the blood of the saints (Rev. 17:6)
- Is having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness (Rev 17:4)
- Has a human name or number of his name as “666” (Rev. 13:18)
- Cause people to make an image to the beast (Rev. 13:14)
- Cause people to receive his mark on forehead or hand if they are to buy/sell (Rev. 13:14-17)
- Sits in God’s temple as God (2 Thes. 2:4)
- Is able to do miracles (Rev. 13:14)
- Is supported by two-horned, lamb-like beast who speaks like a dragon (Rev. 13:11-12)
- Is the beast (or woman/whore) which the great city that reign over the kings of the earth (Rev. 17:18)
- Shall reign until the Ancient of Days comes (Dan 7:9-11)
- The beast sit (reigns) on people, multitudes, nations and tongue (Rev. 17:15)
- The Lamb will overcome the beast at the end (Rev. 17:14)
If the Anti-Christs were present in Apostle John’s time (1 Jn 2:18), then we surely have the anti-Christ (s) now. Using many tips above, can you know by now who is the anti-Christ (s) in our world today? If not, read your Bible some more and scan the religious and political landscape of our world today. Thanks God we have some things that Anti-Christ will not manage to fake Christ. Unlike what many people think, Satan or his forces are not free to do whatever and whenever they like. He is highly restricted and since his interest is in doing harm to God’s creation, he can’t do a thing without getting permission from the owner of this universe first. Satan can’t attack, make you sin, or own you in anyway without your approval. However strong he or his thousands of angels are, his crew live secret lives in a cornered world of violence and fear- knowing what await them! From the days of Adam and Eve, he had been in hiding, not allowed to appear physically to people. That’s why he uses people to deceive other people for him. With many weak links, Satan therefore:
Login or register to comment!
- Cannot make dramatic Second coming and meeting saints in the air (1 Thes 4:15-17)
- Lacks selflessness - the devil will never serve you (let alone dying for you –Mk8:33)
- Cannot abide in truth (any word that seem as truth is with intent to lie – Jn 8:44)
- Can’t preach the pure word of God and live by it (Mk 14:15)
- Can’t predict people’s thoughts (Job 1:11- He destroyed Job’s families hoping Job will curse God, wrong! He didn’t)
- Cannot finally win against God’s people (Rev. 12:7-11; Jn 12:31)
- Unredeemable: Jesus’ death on the cross sealed Satan’s condemnation.
- He is unable to repent or be saved and he know that his fallen angels, and humans who have sided with him will be destroyed (Rev. 19:20)
- He is a sore looser masquerading around as an angel of light before he is thrown into the fire prepared just for him and his likes (Rev 20:10).
- Without mercy he had had millions put to death for thousands of years and without mercy he will suffer the same.
What is Faith? Angelo Achuil 18th Jul 2017
What is faith? The scripture says: "Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." (Heb 11:1) but what does that means and why is faith important? Well, it simply means that confidence you have in things that are not yet is all faith is about. And of all known animals, a human being is the most intelligent and with that comes the constant need for improvement- better future life than is now. No monkey, parrot or dolphine however intelligent they could be are bothered by the prospects of life beyond this planet, life after death or judgement day. But just like the virtue of love, it is hard to proof faith because it is not seen for "Faith is a knowledge within the heart, beyond the reach of proof" said Gibran. Like the unseen air, faith is imperative because we know it is inside us and does compel us to use what is seen and known in this life to see the unseen and know the unknown beyond this life. Down the ages, however faith had been used for both good and evil but you and I know that the abuse of the tool doesn't make the tool bad. When faith fails (can't see beyond today), life becomes meaningless and people becomes defeated by the least of troubles but "We are twice armed when we fight with faith" and "We are never defeated unless we give up on God" said Plato and Reagan respectively. Faith as we know it is humanity's only hope to fullness of life once again. Login or register to comment!
Husband & wife: The most intimate relationship we know between humans! 18th Jul 2017
Need strengthening your relationship with your wife/husband? Try Love Dare: Also available in pdf: www.shenzhoufellowship.org/.../files/old/SpecialTopics/TheLoveDare.pdfÂ I am trying these godly ideas with my wife and is fruitful. Just like a garden, every relationship needs attended if it is to grow well.Login or register to comment!